Cyber security geek
The Academic Version
- Officer Candidate School, Military Leadership
- Master of Science, Information Security, Digital Forensics
- Bachelor of Science, Engineering, Telematics, Information Security
The Long Version
Even though I’m an operational analyst by heart, I do cyber security management by day. For about ten years I’ve been in multiple industries and roles both in the government and private sector. If I do visual graphics, it is because it communicates best in that setting. In knowledge-driven teams I prefer open source and distributed systems over lock-in and centralisation.
Some Ground Rules
- This blog reflects my personal thoughs on technology and cyber security in general
- If you would like to get in touch, reach out to me on Mastodon or by email. If needed I will provide you my PGP-key.